Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Persistent.




I'm PERSISTENT. I am the type of person who will never give up; I will ask question after question until I finally get an answer I am satisfied with. I am not afraid to go after the things I want and will do whatever it takes to ensure I reach my goal. From the age of 3 up until the age of 17 I was enrolled in gymnastics. When I was ten I joined the USAG competition league and that's when it really became challenging. In this sport there are many days where you feel like you just want to give up, sometimes I considered doing just this. But, each time I took a look at myself and who I really am and realized there was absolutely no way I was quitting. I know I have drive and the ability to push myself farther than most. I ended up winning the level seven state championships in the year 2006. This never would have been possible without my persistent nature encouraging me to keep on pushing. Here is a PowerPoint I created earlier in the year that really shows my dedication and persistance to this sport. Gymnastics PowerPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment