Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Attentive.


I'm ATTENTIVE. I love to watch Broadway plays and the Rockettes dance at Radio City Music Hall. I'm very good at picking out little things from a big picture, it just seems to come naturally to me. I very much enjoy watching movies over and over again because each time I notice something that I might not have seen before. This is just an all-around fascinating concept to me. For our professional speech assignment in COM 104S we had to observe a professional speaker and critique their presentation. For this project I chose to Observe Sailesh Jaiwan, a hypnotist. This show was very entertaing as well as comical. This made it even more challenging to stay focused on what I needed to be writing down for the paper while I was studying him because it was so funny that I would lose my train of thought from time to time. But, I always seemed to get right back where I needed to be and got the job done. For majority of the time I was very aware and ready to record all of my information; this is a task I can accomplish and enjoy at the same time. Professional Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment