Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Organized.


I'm ORGANIZED. Everything I own has its' own place and I rarely lose things because of this. I use my assignment pad not only to keep track of my school work, but also for upcoming events and important dates I need to remember. My cellphone is another thing I use to keep myself organized, it has everything I need to keep myself on schedule. In my Intro to Speech and Communication class we had speeches that required us to make outlines along with them. This allowed me to organize my entire presentation and thoughts on paper. My outlines were always perfectly organized and structured so it could be easily read. I use this outline type format for other classes now as well; it has really increased my ability to keep my thoughts in order and become even more organized, if that is possible. Informative Speech Outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment